Re: [6pack] Trailing Arm Bushings

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>, 'Triumphs'
Subject: Re: [6pack] Trailing Arm Bushings
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 04:04:32 +0000
Bob, very nice job, did you use Richards adjustable brackets also ?.

For those that cant be bothered fabricating something or (eek!) resorting to
trying to burn out the rubber bushes, one trick I learned from Vance "the
toolman" Navarrette is to use an off the shelf two pronged puller in "push"
mode as shown in this picture. They pop right out.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/foster461/TR6/DSCN1652.jpg

Stan