[6pack] RE: High beam

To: "'Martin Romagni'" <mrdr3600@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [6pack] RE: High beam
From: "John Cohen" <jmcoh@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:26:38 -0500
Fellow Listers,

Marty,
I will weigh in on the Advance Autowire headlight relay kit.  I installed
the kit this summer in my 76 and it has been one of the best improvements I
have done. It is a fairly easy install if you are good with proper soldering
technique and if you care about neat wire routing the whole install may take
a few hours.  As a result of this kit, I have a renewed confidence and piece
of mind in the reliability of the headlights and can run 100 watt H4 bulbs.

John Cohen
76 TR6

Also, your thoughts on one more thing, please. I have been doing some
research on wiring. Has anyone on the list installed the Headlight Relay Kit
from Advance Autowire? Am thinking of using it to replace my headlight
wiring.and solve my problem.

Thanks in advance and Happy Thanksgiving!