RE: Was [6pack] Engine Quiz : now front cross brace tube

To: "Robert Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, <trsix74@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Was [6pack] Engine Quiz : now front cross brace tube
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:08:10 -0800
        OK folks:

        Now for the DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE.

        If the bolt holes are already stripped, you do not even need to
drill them out, they are already drilled out for you =:-o. Just tap em
to the next size up. In actuality, the stripped hole is perhaps 1/64"
smaller than it would be if you drilled out, but it works for ghetto
mechanics like myself. <Insert Darth Vader breathing sounds here>

        BUT.....

        If you tell anyone I recommended this, I will call you a LIAR!
So don't even think about saying "Vance on the list said this would
work..." I neither recommended this nor implied it, nor made any remarks
that may or may not be misconstrued as having claimed that this might,
under certain circumstances, perform adequately. Any resemblance to
remarks made by any person, living or dead, including myself, or anyone
claiming to be myself is purely coincidental, and is A BALD FACED LIE.

        You get the idea,

        Vance