RE: [6pack] Clutch slave cylinder

To: "John Summers" <rivers2hills@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [6pack] Clutch slave cylinder
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 14:44:20 -0800
        John:

        Welcome to the joys of the TR6 clutch. Your slave cylinder
sounds normal to me. Nothing keeps the push rod in place except the
pressure supplied by the clutch arm.
        If something goes wrong, it is conceivable that your push rod
will pop out while you are driving and  in short order your underwear
gets soiled. So keep your clutch in good working order.

        Cheers,

        Vance