[6pack] TR6 For Long Trips with Kids

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] TR6 For Long Trips with Kids
From: "Corbitt, Michael" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 08:33:13 -0700
Last week I was on a business trip to Salt Lake, and while browsing in the
hotel gift shop my eye caught a small pamphlet-like book with a red TR6 on the
cover.  The book, published in 1974, is titled Herb Walker's Happy Traveler
Game Book.  The book includes all sorts of games, puzzles and riddles and is
intended for young kids to, "make riding in an automobile on long trips more
interesting for wiggly young ones who are likely to be bored and unruly when
confined to small spaces."

It struck me that a book intended for long vacation trips with kids would have
a TR6 on the cover, but what really stuck out were the four people illustrated
in the car. Yes, I think small kids might become unruly in the back of a TR6
on a long trip.

Mike

Corvallis, OR