RE: [6pack] Electrical question...

To: aktifspeed@earthlink.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [6pack] Electrical question...
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 19:50:54 +0000
Eric,
I'm looking at a 74 schematic, and I'm puzzled by the fact that your turn
signals don't work. The tail lights, front marker lights, tag, and gauge
lights are all on the red circuit, looks like red/green into the fuse box
and red out. But the turn signals are on the green circuit, which also
controls the temp/fuel gauge, brake lights, heater fan. This appears to be
white into fuse box and green out. Are you sure the turn signals don't work?
Also, I can forward this schematic in pdf if you don't have a copy.

With a tester light, make sure you've got 12v coming in on that red/gree
wire, and like everybody else said, move that fuse around and/or replace.

Sloane :)
TR-69

>But  now that he has...my turn signals don't work, my tail lights and
>front amber lights won't go on when the light switch is turned on  (but
>main headlights do come on and the brake lights work).
>
>I've looked at the fuses and all seem to be intact.  Any thoughts  would be
>greatly appreciated
>
>Erik
>1974 CF24407U

PC Magazines 2007 editors choice for best Web mailaward-winning Windows
Live Hotmail.