Re: [6pack] Electrical question...

To: Erik <aktifspeed@earthlink.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Electrical question...
From: trsix74@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:47:32 +0000
First, did this just happen out of the blue or have you been tinkering with the
car in any area?
Second if it came out of the blue, you said you looked at the fuses. If you
looked and did not touch, then try rotating them in their holders as sometimes
they need to be moved to remove any corrosion or build up on the surfaces. I
generally just take my finger and rotate them in the holders back and forth. I
call it the magic touch.
Next you might want to remove the bulbs from the lights and clen the contacts
both on the buls and the holders. A little emery cloth works great or a fine
brass wire brush.

Let us all know the outcome, please.