RE: [6pack] Electrical question...

To: aktifspeed@earthlink.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [6pack] Electrical question...
From: "James_ TR6" <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 18:46:20 +0000
Ah yes.

i think that is the exact scenario i faced once.

as suggested, start with the fuses. sometimes they don't appear to be blown,
but
actually are up near the connects (under the metal end and out of sight)

if you don't have it...Dan Masters book is AWESOME! i never start anything
electrical w/o it!
i just googled to find the link...but google has let me down. i am sure
someone on the list has the info where to order the book.

anyway, i would bet your problem is at the switch.
there is a lead (if i recall correctly) just for the marker lights. i think.
my switch went bad and the contacts got messed up with grease that is meant
to lubricate and once the switch warmed up...the grease melted...
BAM...no lights. although i lost headlights too. i forget if i lost brake
lights or not.

hope this helps.

james

Catch suspicious messages before you open themwith Windows Live Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_protection_0507