Re: [6pack] Gross Jet Float Drop Measurement

To: ShewFamily@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Gross Jet Float Drop Measurement
From: Pimento73@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:43:32 EDT
In a message dated 5/24/2007 8:18:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
shewfamily@aol.com writes:

I think  I remember from my research at the time that the float
drop is different  for the gross jets.

Anyone know what that measurementB should  be?B  Also, what is the standard
float valve measurement if different  than the gross jets?

best way to set up Grose jets:

place Grose jet on anvil
smash Grose jet with heavy steel faced sledge hammer
throw away

any method involving actual installation in a working carburetor WILL,
sooner or later, result in their sticking open - in my experience  anyway

Cheers,
Jack Mc