[6pack] Gross Jet Float Drop Measurement

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Gross Jet Float Drop Measurement
From: shewfamily@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:17:29 -0400
I just returned from a 750 mile round trip in my TR6.B  Weather was beautiful
and I took every back road I could find between Chattanooga, TN and Dothan,
AL.B B Not far out of Chattanooga on the way back B I developed a problem with
the float valve in my rear carb which over flows at idle.B  I have a set of
gross jets that were originally inB the carbsB when I rebuilt them aboutB 6
years ago.B  I think I remember from my research at the time that the float
drop is different for the gross jets.

Anyone know what that measurementB should be?B  Also, what is the standard
float valve measurement if different than the gross jets?B  Thanks.
John Shewmake
'74 TR6
Chattanooga, TN
AOL at AOL.com.