[6pack] Previous owner

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Previous owner
From: samuelsma@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 10:01:39 -0400
Some of you may have noticed that I am one of the few list members
with nice things to say about my car's previous owner.  The story is
that I purchased my Tahiti blue '76 from Dennis Wilson at Wilson Motor
Company in Missouri almost 2 years ago.  He had purchased the car from
a long-time owner in Portland, Oregon.  The car has many modifications
(motor, suspension, interior, etc.) done with beautiful craftsmanship
and obvious care.  He said that it was his policy not to release the
contact information from the previous owner to the new owner for
reasons of privacy.  I certainly can't fault him for that.

My question to list members is whether or not anyone remembers a
member who would have fit that description.  He was so passionate
about this car that I would think he would have participated in the
list or the 6-Pack group.  I would love to contact him and get his
advice about various aspects of the car, if he wishes to correspond.
If he doesn't, so be it.  I would also just like to thank him for the
beautiful work he did on the car before I bought it.

Any clues?  Should I lay off this one?

Thanks.

Michael
CF 57044U