Re: [6pack] Previous owner

To: Pimento73@aol.com, SamuelsMA@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Previous owner
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:08:51 -0400
  Jack,

 Such may be the case, but I doubt it. I spent a year and a half
selling cars awhile ago and buying low and selling high isnt a mystery
in the car business. Anyone who looks at the NADA Blue Book can see
what is going on by comparing average retail to average trade in. Plus
I suspect that people who are looking for a classic car from a dealer
like Wilson Motor Company are looking to buy a very good car from a
dealer who has a very good reputation and they know they are going to
pay a premium for that peace of mind. Michael, does that fit your MO?

 Aaron
    Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
 http://www.triumphowners.com/108