[6pack] Dash finish

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Dash finish
From: SamuelsMA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 18:45:06 EDT
Another dashboard topic:

I bought my car used, and the PO had done a great job modifying many  items
with quality work and materials.  One of the things I like best is  that the
dashboard was replaced with one made out of "quarter-sawn oak."   It has an
awesome grain and a glossy finish.  By coincidence, I am a  Moto-Lita steering
wheel lover and the grain and color of the dash matches my  Moto-Lita wheel
extremely well.

If anyone would like a color photo of my dash (and wheel, for that matter),
please email me and I will send it.

Michael
'76 Tahiti Blue
CF 57044U