[6pack] Prestige Dashboards: Questions

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Prestige Dashboards: Questions
From: "James_ TR6" <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 18:58:53 +0000
Hello.

So my dashboard is messed up from a leaky W/S. ugh.
I want a Prestige Dash, but un-sure which one will be like original. Walnut
maybe?
Also, what finish? I personally dislike Super high glossy. looks like the
fake plastic type. IMHO.
Is there a guitar finish that is between light finish and high gloss? i seem
to remember
hearing something about three types of finish. I did try to call Prestige
(randy?)
i did beg for some pictures, but never got any. i understand though...he is
a craftsman
and not everyone has a digital camera or can afford time to document
everything.
hmmm, maybe i could fly out and help him document the dashes!

some time ago, some very nice folks emailed me pics of their dashes,
unfortunately Hotmail
deleted all my emails. Feel free to email any pics of dashboards. :-)

any insight is welcomed.
i plan to order one soon...if prestige is still around. the number was busy
a bit ago.

thanks all.

james

Catch suspicious messages before you open themwith Windows Live Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_protection_0507