Re: [6pack] Prestige Dashboards: Questions

To: James_ TR6 <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Prestige Dashboards: Questions
From: forzion@maine.rr.com
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 15:12:47 -0400
James;

IMHO, if you want something that looks "original" try one of the big
three. They all provide original equipment-looking dashboards. On the
other hand, Randy prides himself on exotic hardwoods and fine finishes.
I got one of the last, if not THE last Koa wood dashes, with a high
gloss finish and, in my opinion, it looks fantastic. If you could
mistake this for anything "fake plastic" I'd say go buy the fake
plastic one. But you won't. The wood grains from Randy are awesome.
That's part of why they take time to make and deliver, and cost as much
as they do. Each one is a work of art and is meticulously hand-crafted,
right down to the hinge placement, matching grain and precision-fit of
the cubby door. NFI, of course....

Now, if you really wanted to help him, maybe you could not only take
some pictures but set him up with his own website, THAT would be great!
He may not want it, of course; he keeps talking about "after 30-some
years of this, I gotta find something else to do!"

Happy hunting! Hope you get that W/S fixed...

Dave Friedlander
'74 TR6
TBI in-process