Re: [6pack] Seat Belts for the TR6

To: "6Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Seat Belts for the TR6
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 10:02:33 -0500
depends on how short you are!  being vertically challenged (I'm about 5'6")
i have to have the seat fairly forward.  we had to put an extension on the
seat belt receivers? (the ones by the tranny tunnel; the female end).
otherwise you really couldn't get the male end down to them.  i think they
were securon.

there is a place in tyler texas call ssnakeoyl.com (think that's right) that
will reweb them for about $300 for the pair.  i thought about it but they
didn't really recoil the way they should, and then there's the whole issue
of using 35 year old technology and equipment vs new technology and
equipment for a potentially life saving application.