[6pack] Seat Belts for the TR6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (TRiumphs), 6pack@autox.team.net (6Pack)
Subject: [6pack] Seat Belts for the TR6
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 13:03:05 +0000
I think it's time for new seat belts in my TR6. I still have the original
Kangols in there, and they look sunfaded and weak. I went to the Securon
website (www.securon.co.uk) , they are a UK manufacturer of seat belts. They
recommend their model 514/30 for the TR6. I ordered a set from Moss UK, and
Moss UK says that Securon is wrong, and that the ones I want for the TR6 are
model 500/30. The difference between the 2 versions is that the 500/30 comes
with about 9" longer webbing. Moss UK doesn't say why they think the 500/30 is
correct, just that it is.

I would appreciate any thoughts/suggestions from those of you who have replaced
your belts.

Thanks,

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U