RE: [6pack] TR6 driveshaft removal?

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [6pack] TR6 driveshaft removal?
From: Greg Perry <rgperry@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 12:32:25 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I did it over 20 years ago.  I know that I replaced all of the ujoints
including the half shaft ujoints.  It also was a 72 with the A type overdrive.
Maybe it came out the front or was made easier with the half shafts removed.
But I do remember collapsing the driveshaft to get it out.  I do not remember
any problems to get it out.  Maybe the a type overdrive made the difference.  I
was thinking about this since I've read the e-mail responses from others.  I'll
have to jack it up and crawl under it and have a good look.

Greg Perry