[6pack] Front End Part Needed

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Front End Part Needed
From: "james mc arthur" <jrmcarthur@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 15:31:29 -0400
    Hello again to all listers.......I have been involved in a number of
projects on the TR6, chief among them was to rebuild the front and rear
suspensions which desperately needed attention. Well, the left front was a
piece of cake. I replaced the expected trashed bushings and installed all
new joints, etc. I figured that the right would be no worse. WRONG. I
finally got it all apart only to discover several nasties, and the biggest
is a vertical link that had a threaded hole with no threads. UhOh! Is there
a good Sam out there who has a spare vertical link in good shape that they
could bear to part with? I am working on a 1974 TR6/ CF17672U and am looking
for the right hand/ passenger side vertical link. I know that they are
available courtesy of the big 3, but the COO says that I am overextended on
my budget and must make do. Can anyone help me out (on knees groveling)??
Please let me know your terms. Thanks in advance....Jim McArthur CF17672U/
York,Pa.