RE: [6pack] TR6 driveshaft removal?

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>, 6pack
Subject: RE: [6pack] TR6 driveshaft removal?
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 02:19:04 +0000
I would put in a vote for using this opportunity to remove the diff if the
front mounts have not been inspected
lately. They get fine cracks in them that are hard to detect without grinding
the surface clean
and it really doesn't take long to disconnect the drive shafts and drop the
diff out.

With the exhaust and the diff out of the way the prop shaft will just slide
out.

Stan