Re: Modern Oil and Old Engines

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Modern Oil and Old Engines
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:25:00 +0000
I don't fully understand this entire thread, but Kia's comments below
mention Castrol 20W50 Motorcycle oil not being cheap. I've seen it as high
as $4.50 liter. I picked up 10 bottles at Target on clearance for $1.17
each. Didn't realize they were not quarts, but not much difference.

So, you're saying there some good stuff in this oil I didn't even know I
needed??

Sloane :)
69-Six

http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_donation&FORM=WLMTAG