Re: AE Pistons

To: vance.navarrette@intel.com, johncnorth@gmail.com,
Subject: Re: AE Pistons
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 23:04:18 EST
I have run NOS stock AE Hepolite pistons for over 15 years with C/R around
11:1 with absolutely no concerns.....in fact in never occurred to me that there
might be a problem.  Race Gas, of course, and over 6,000 RPM from time to time.

I like using the NOS stuff where ever I can find it.  In fact, for TR3/4
Cylinder Liners, I have special fixturing for reboring the old cast iron
liners.
This is good cast iron and nicely 'aged'.

regards,