Re: spousal relationships

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spousal relationships
From: Pimento73@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:22:43 EST
In a message dated 1/25/2007 11:21:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tgeiger@shoalsbritishcars.org writes:

>>OR your could do what some of our membership
>>does  and buy "her" a LBC.

I think I'm the luckiest guy in this thread.

About 2 years ago my wife bought her own TR8 - even though I tried to talk
her out of it - we already had 2 TR8s at the time - hers has been nothing  but
trouble since she bought it and she won't let me take the 15 in Panasports
off it and put them on 1 of mine.
She claims not to like driving my TR6 but a few months ago she answered the
phone one day and the caller said he was looking for a nice TR6 and willing to
 pay top dollar and she told him "well ours isn't for sale".

We often drive 2 Triumphs to shows and we never argue about who drives  which
car, so Life is Good.

Cheers,
Jack Mc