Re: spousal relationships

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spousal relationships
From: "Terry Geiger" <tgeiger@shoalsbritishcars.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:20:48 -0600
> Richard wrote:
>>OR your could do what some of our membership
>>does and buy "her" a LBC.

That's exactly what I did.  My wife is the proud owner of a '63 Triumph
Herald.  It's not a car I would have necessarily purchased on my own but she
does like the car and it makes her much more tolerant of the TR6 and the MGB
GT.  This has created another problem however.  Her car seems to take a much
higher priority on the repair/refurbish list than mine does.  All my cars
currently need painting.  Guess which one will get painted first, despite
the fact it has been owned the least amount of time?  Oh well, the price we
pay for spousal happiness.

Terry Geiger
'74 Triumph TR6 | '63 Triumph Herald | '70 MGBGT | '84 Mercedes 300D Turbo
Diesel
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org/