RE: spousal relationships

To: "'Foster, Stan'" <stan.foster@hp.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: spousal relationships
From: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:02:00 -0500
Stan Fosters pictures are really funny.

I got the cold shoulder when my TR3 was on my side and my 68 Morris Mini Van
was parked in her spot for two weeks. Finally she went ballistic!
In 45 minutes flat, I had the garage re arranged. On my side at the top was
the mini parked sideways. In front of that my TR3 with a 6 inch wide piece
of foam to protect each car. The lawn tractor went under the deck with tarps
and the snow blower found a new home in the walk out basement. Her car was
pulled in.

My son's comment was "whipped'!!!!!!

Robert L. Gannon
http://home.comcast.net/~trsix74/wsb/index.html