RE: Original valve & breather covers paint color

To: "Darrell Ramsey" <dramsey11@alltel.net>, "im sloane"
Subject: RE: Original valve & breather covers paint color
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:23:27 -0800
        Others have mentioned the Moss spray paint that is an excellent
match. I have used this, and although it is a very expensive can of
spray paint, it does match very well.
        I have also heard that Ford "Argent Silver" is a very good
match. You supposedly can get it from Ford dealers or from the larger
auto parts stores. I have not tried this paint however, and am merely
passing along what others on the list have said.
        For the jack and oil filter housing, GM Corporate blue is a good
match, also available from auto parts stores. I have used this and it is
cheap and looks very authentic. My jack looks brand new.

        Vance