Re: Fidanza Flywheel

To: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>,"6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fidanza Flywheel
From: Greg Dito <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 22:02:29 -0500
Nick,

Have you considered taking the flywheel to a reputable machine shop?  I would
imagine they could open up the through holes just enough for a snug fit.

I will have to say that I had a similar situation with an entirely different
outcome.  I purchased a gear reduction starter from John Esposito of
Quantummechanics when at Carlisle one year only to realize at least six months
later that it was the wrong starter (my error, not John's).  I went back the
following year, found John's booth and swapped it for the correct starter, no
questions asked.   I had not purchased anything from John prior. But it did not
matter one iota.  Now that's the right way to grow a business!  NFI, of course.
 Just left a real good impression of Quantumechanics' integrity and dedication
to  customer service.

Good luck.

Greg Dito
CD6250L (almost done...well, maybe....uhhh...hopefully before I'm too old to
drive...)

> From: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>
> Subject: Fidanza Flywheel

  .... it's been frustrating and  it seems no one wants to stand behind their
products anymore.