Borken Clutch Fork Pictures Part 1

To: 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Borken Clutch Fork Pictures Part 1
From: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 00:56:02 -0800 (PST)
Hey List,

Here are some pictures of the beginning of a clutch fork pin replacement job --
nothing too exciting -- but even boring pictures of a TR6 are worth clicking.

I removed the interior tonight.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/photologin/IMG_2766.jpg

"Oh! so THAT's where the oil is leaking from!" Is there an easy seal to replace
to stop the leak that I've got going here?
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/photologin/IMG_2765.jpg

Looks like it's time for one of those new fancy plastic tunnel covers, that
isn't 32 years old, soaked with oil, and torn up.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/photologin/IMG_2771.jpg

The fork replacement kit should be arriving from TRF tomorrow. If someone could
tell me that fixing that oil leak from the top of the transmission is the
"easiest thing ever" that would be great news.

Kendall
74.5 TR6
San Clemente, CA