Triumph magazines

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph magazines
From: SamuelsMA@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 21:10:42 EST
Listers:

Here is a question that is only slightly off-topic:  What magazine do  you
like the best that covers the old British car hobby?  I already get  magazines
that cover Porsches (Excellence and Panorama) and BMW (Roundel), and  Road and
Track purely to read Peter Egan's column, but I don't get anything that
covers Triumphs and the like.  I wouldn't even mind if it covered marques  from
other countries such as Alfa Romeo, but it would have to do a decent job on
British cars from the 50's to 70's.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

Michael