RE: Triumph magazines

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, SamuelsMA@aol.com
Subject: RE: Triumph magazines
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:12:40 -0700
>===== Original Message From SamuelsMA@aol.com =====
>Listers:
>
>Here is a question that is only slightly off-topic:  What magazine do  you
>like the best that covers the old British car hobby?  I already get
magazines
>that cover Porsches (Excellence and Panorama) and BMW (Roundel), and  Road
and
>Track purely to read Peter Egan's column, but I don't get anything that
>covers Triumphs and the like.  I wouldn't even mind if it covered marques
from
>other countries such as Alfa Romeo, but it would have to do a decent job on
>British cars from the 50's to 70's.
>
>Suggestions?

There is always Triumph World, a British publication that covers strictly
Triumphs. There is also Classic Motorsport, which used to be British Car but
was bought by the folks that produce GrassRoots Motorsports. Classic
Motorsport covers classics of all shapes and flavors and is aimed at
enthusiast drivers. A couple of other British mags that I llike are Classic &
Sports Car and Practical Classics.

Shawn J. Loseke
Fort Collins, CO
http://www.triumphowners.com/79   (1972 TR6)