RE: tube shock conversion - you want a cracked frame?

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: tube shock conversion - you want a cracked frame?
From: Ryan Van Luchene <dejabuzzed@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 23:21:25 -0800 (PST)
Vance, what you say is true. But I highly doubt that
most TR owners who buy this conversion kit actually
know that it isn't just a "bolt-on" procedure, even
though it is marketed by some parts suppliers as so.

i don't even know if the KYB shocks that are usually
supplied with the kit are even adjustable? if not, why
not sell the kit with an adjustable shock? and I think
that whoever sells these kits should clearly inform
their customers, that modifications will be necessary
with this kit or frame damage can likely result.

i sure wish i was informed about this before i decided
to have the conversion done.

ryan

--- "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>