Re: Grose Jets

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Grose Jets
From: "Crouter, Bruce CIC" <BCrouter@cicorp.sk.ca>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:47:02 -0600
Thank you very much for your interest, experience and advice on my
grosse jets question.  While there wasn't perfect convergence on the
it.

I have too much respect for gasoline to do anything that may lead to a
fuel leak.  Well, there was the time when the steel gas line wore a hole
on the exhaust manifold, and the time when my repro fuel pump's gasket
failed, and who could forget the time when the cap in the carburetor
fuel bowl leaked and half a tank of gas drained out onto the floor while
I was away on holidays.  Maybe I should put the jets in, I need a new
fire extinguisher anyway.

Thanks again.

Bruce Crouter

1975 TR6