RE: Throw out bearing sleeve

To: "Cary Henry" <caryhenry@hotmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Throw out bearing sleeve
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:08:19 -0800
        Cary:

        My cross shaft was also very tight after I installed new
bushings. I used the Moss kit, and the bushings were longer than stock
(from a TR4?) so that they will last longer.
        I found it necessary to ream the bushings slightly to get the
cross shaft to pivot with what I felt was a reasonable amount of force.
If you haven't done so already, put a couple of drops of oil on the
bushings and see if that helps.

        Vance