TR6 Heater Install

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Heater Install
From: "Tomislav Marincic" <tomislav.marincic@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:25:44 -0500
Hello. When I pulled the heater from my TR6 a year ago, I misplaced the
mounting hardware, and I've come to find one piece is not available from Moss,
TRF, Rimmer, or Vicky Brit.

The three bolts that hold the heater unit up against the cowl/bulkhead of the
car pass through a metal washer, then a rubber grommet that is in the "ears of
the heater, then another metal washer, then a spacer, and into the cowl. I am
missing these 3 spacers, which are shown on page 331 of TRF's "green" catalog
as part ET4 or 566374.

Does anyone have three of these on a parts car that they could sell me?
Alternatively, can anyone tell me what the spacers are made of and how thick
they are, so I can fab something up to work?

Thanks for your help. If you reply to me directly and we've never corresponded,
you'll get an automated response from my spamblocker, but please be assured
that I'll still gratefully receive your message.

Cheers, Tom Marincic

http://www.triumphowners.com/735