Triumph logo apparel

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph logo apparel
From: samuelsma@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:47:54 -0500
Listers:

About 3-4 years ago, when I owned my last TR6 before the current one, I
purchased some embroidered Triumph logo apparel from a company in North
Carolina.  I got a baseball cap that I particularly liked.  The key was that
they had a great looking TR6 emblem that was a Union Jack, split down the
middle, slightly angled (the flag was a parallelogram rather than a rectangle),
with TR6 written vertically down the split.  Hard to describe, but very
handsome.  I'm sorry to report that I lost the hat on an airboat ride today in
the Everglades.  Actually, the prop sucked it off my head and pulverized it.  I
guess the Chevy 454 powering the airboat didn't like my allegiance to British
cars!

Anyway, the name of the company is on the tip of my tongue, but I can't come up
with it or find it on the net.  There are some decent hats from the big 3,
especially Moss, but not as nice as my old one.  Does anyone remember this
company?

Thanks.

Michael
'76 Tahiti Blue