RE: Differential gear lube

To: "'Mitch Seff'" <ms6453@optonline.net>,
Subject: RE: Differential gear lube
From: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:21:01 -0700
Mitch, try these part numbers at your local NAPA store. They are for GL4 in
different sizes and weights. Watch for word wrap in the link below.

SL24239
SL24238
SL24229
SL24228

http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPages/NOLMaster.aspx?PageId=470&LineCode=SL&;
PartNumber=SL24229&Description=Gear+Oil+-+Automotive

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO