Speedo Cable Routing

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedo Cable Routing
From: "JOHN JOHNSON" <john70350@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 22:03:28 +0000
I'm in the midst of adding an overdrive to my 1974 TR6 and have a question
about speedo cable routing. From underneath there is not much room from the
angle adapter to the exhaust. The exhaust hanger is right there also,does
the cable come from the drivers framerail and across to the adapter. It
looks easier to point the adapter up and have the cable attach from the top
if the cable was routed differently than a four speed. Any ideas? Thanks
John Johnson 1974 TR6 CF28816U