RE: Carb rebuilding

To: <Lizirbydavis@cs.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carb rebuilding
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 08:27:48 -0800
        Joe:

        They are easy to rebuild. There are detailed instructions at:

http://web.archive.org/web/20040201154258/http:/www.buckeyetriumphs.org/
(Follow the side menu to the technical section)

        These are Nelson Reidel's detailed teardown and rebuilding
instructions. Some of the photos are missing, so they are not perfect.
These used to be on the buckeye Triumphs web site but Nelson pulled them
down for fear of lawsuits. The wayback machine archived the articles so
you can still get to them from there, but some of the pictures somehow
disappeared.

        Vance