Re: Carb rebuilding

To: Lizirbydavis@cs.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carb rebuilding
From: Greg Perry <rgperry@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:04:25 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
Joe,

The carburators are a simple design and easy to rebuild.  Since you have
rebuilt the rest of the car yourself, go ahead and rebuild the carbs!  You will
learn to tune your carbs when you finish the rebuild.  If you run into any
problems with tuning the carbs, the list will be there for you.  Besides the
worst case scenario would be to pay someone else to finish the job for you.

Greg Perry