Re: Re: [Fwd: Re: Engine runs but overheats]]

To: "John Mitchell" <jmitch@snet.net>, "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: [Fwd: Re: Engine runs but overheats]]
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:08:14 -0500
 You  could have put a fan in front of the motor to cool it off. That's what I
did when running in a new cam. You might do that when sync'ing the carbs. Very
glad things worked out for you, now you should have time to get to the
Trials!! Unless gas hit's $4/gal by then. At least my TR gets 27mpg highway
and that was with a 22% OD and not the 28% she's got now.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My 1969 TR6 restoration @
(http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration<http://groups.msn.com/Richard