bosch pulley and fan

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: bosch pulley and fan
From: "John VanNorman" <jvannorman@wowway.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:49:43 -0500
The trials of a newbie!  Okay, so ordered a Bosch AL119X online.  I read all
the warnings that say make sure that you
get one with the pulley and fan, which I thought I had done, but... well you
can guess how that story ends.
Unfortunately the old fan and pulley off of the Lucas won't fit (the holes on
Lucas ones are too small.  Plus, on the
Lucas alternator, the alternator shaft has a bump or knob that corresponds to a
notch on both the pulley and fan.  On
the Bosch it appears that it is the other way around with the shaft having the
notch and, I would guess, the fan and
pulley having the bump or knob.)

So here is my question, has anyone ever had any luck finding them?  I can't
seem to find anything on line.

John V.