TR6 cockpit cover

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 cockpit cover
From: samuelsma@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:48:24 -0400
Listers:

When I had my last TR6, I bought a cockpit cover in gray vinyl from a small
producer (I seem to remember a midwest address).  It went with the car when I
sold it.  Now that I have another TR6, I would like to purchase a new one.
Moss is backordered indefinitely.  Does any of you know who makes these items,
and how to reach that person or company?  My Google search wasn't helpful.

Alternatively, does anyone have a cockpit cover in very good shape for sale?

Thanks.

Michael Samuels
Miami Beach, FL