RE: TR6 cockpit cover

To: <samuelsma@aol.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 cockpit cover
From: "Phil Beckman" <phil@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:02:12 -0400
2 winters ago a mouse ate a 2 inch hole in my tonneau cover while the
car sat in the garage.  As a result, I found myself in the same position
as you although for a slightly different reason.

I ended up purchasing a very nice used one for about $80 off of eBay.  I
set up a search on eBay so it sent me email any time a cover came up for
sale and then patiently waited till a nice example came up fro sale.  It
took a couple weeks but, but I've been very pleased with the one I got.
Its actually in better shape than my old one was (even before the mouse
got to it).

Definitely more work than just buying a new one but...lots cheaper.

Phil Beckman
73 TR6
Libertyville, IL