Re: Clutch MC Rebuild

To: acekraut11@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch MC Rebuild
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:09:39 -0700 (PDT)
Aaron,

I was in your shoes...clutch MC needed rebuilding.
The bore wasn't that bad so I gave it a shot.  Works
great with about 13K miles on it so far.  Same with
the slave

The Brake MC was a different story...same as
you...worked for about 2 weeks & started leakin'
again.  I bought new through BPNW(nfi).

Good luck,

Todd Bermudez
CD198L