RE: Seat belt module

To: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Seat belt module
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:05:10 -0700
        Todd:

        Pins 11 and 12, White/Orange and White/Red wires.

        No need to jumper them though. Just disconnect the seatbelt
switches, and the neutral switch on the tranny. The neutral switch wire
comes into the passenger compartment in the passenger footwell, and is
Green/Light Green. It goes to pin 7 on the seatbelt module.

        Vance