Re: Seat belt module

To: Hone Richard A NPRI <HoneRA@npt.nuwc.navy.mil>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat belt module
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:05:05 -0700 (PDT)
Richard,

There are these lovely little metal "wafers" located
under each of the seats.  You had to sit in the car &
have the belts done.  They're plugged into the
Seatbelts...then of course it works it's way throught
transmission(switches on top of the gearbox) & then to
that lovely little buzzer next to the heater box on
the inside of the car...it would be on the passenger
side.  Some PO took pulled the white connector out of
the buzzer & jumpered 2 wires (next to each other) &
the car starts without the buzzer or without the seat
belt modules being sat on.

One of these days I'm gonna remember which 2 wires
they are??  Perhaps when I go out to the car today.

Todd Bermudez
CD198L
CF25768UO

--- Hone Richard A NPRI <HoneRA@Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil>
wrote:

> List,
> Could anyone tell me where the mysterious seat belt
> module is located in my 1974 TR6.
> Thanks
>
> Richard Hone
> NUWC Division Newport