British Marque Triathlon

To: 6 Pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: British Marque Triathlon
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:04:50 -0700 (PDT)
Is anyone from the list going to the British Marque
Triathlon this weekend in Killington Vermont?  It's a
great event put on every two years by the editors of
the newspaper.  The weather forecast looks great!

I've got a family conflict so we can't attend the
whole event but my wife Kerri and I were asked to
serve as your Rallyemasters on Saturday morning.  I'm
here to report that the course is all set and was just
re-checked again in the past few days.  It's a nice
ride with some stops along the way but I'm warning you
that the questions all won't be easy nor the answers
very obvious.  Not my style.

Here's a hint though... brush up on your knowledge of
U.S. presidents.

Joe Merone
CF18928

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs