Re: OD Speedometer: Was Re: tr6 overdrive

To: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Subject: Re: OD Speedometer: Was Re: tr6 overdrive
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 08:09:08 -0400
The speedo was reading on the - 20, so at 55, i was really doing around 75.
Of course being a used one, there could have been something wrong with it.
I am not sure how u visually tell a difference; but the used one that i got
is marked 206-20; on the inside.  My original had a different set of numbers
marked on it.

Al