RE: OD Speedometer: Was Re: tr6 overdrive

To: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>, <6parts@charter.net>
Subject: RE: OD Speedometer: Was Re: tr6 overdrive
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:35:06 -0400
Hmmmm. I converted my 1972 TR6 to and A-type transmission from the orignal
non-OD. I didn't touch the speedometer other than buying the longer cable. My
speedometer reads quite correctly. Perhaps the transmission I have has been
fitted with a special speedometer gear, but I haven't heard of such a thing
before.

Mark