TR250 Wiper motor

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TR250 Wiper motor
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:00:08 -0400
I have a working wiper motor and gear assembly for my TR250, but the hammerite
motor cover is rusty.
I would like to take it apart bead blast it and paint it.

Are these things easy to put back together? I've checked Dan Masters and he
doesn't say much about
disassembly and reassembly so I assume it's straight forward.

Also does anyone know if the Spitfire and TR2 TR3 TR4A use the same wiper motor
as the TR250. They
look the same, but have different part numbers at Moss. Moss does not list the
TR250 part number.
Reason I ask is that I thought I might buy one on eBay and practice on it
before I try my "good"
TR250 motor.

Thanks,

Don Malling